Control and Automation
Engineer / Sr. EngineerPune, India4 to 6 years
Job Id : J2020110001
Company : ACG PAM Pharma Technologies Pvt. Ltd
Grade : M 08 / M 07
Qualification : BE - Mechanical/Instrumentation, Diploma in Electrical/ Electronics / Instrumentation
1. Configure PLC and SCADA software codes from master P & ID/ Flow chart, FS and release the same for customer software V1.00 or higher, as per customer Sales Order.
2. Create PLC and SCADA software codes for additional requirements from the customer scope by using ACGE company software guidelines for software level 1 modules and level 2 & 3 machine function design.
3. Create, test, release and document the IIOT Tag list and Interface function.
4. Create and deliver the content (screen shots) to the documentation team for the machine documentation, including operation manuals and validation documents
5. Create, hand over and store software backups for the customers.
6. Execute and document the disaster & recovery process for PLC, SCADA, VFDs and servo systems.
7. Testing and recording the software ITR results before releasing to production. (Using simulation software)
8. Execute the machine I/ O testing
Key Competencies Required:
• Knowledge of Machines
• Knowledge of PLC & HMI Software
• Knowledge of VFD interface and settings
• Simulation Software
• Computer and OS system knowledge
• Servo Interface and settings