Engineering - Projects
EngineerPune, India3 to 5 years
Job Id : J2020800001
Company : ACG PAM Pharma Technologies Pvt. Ltd
Grade : M 08
Qualification : BE - Mechanical/Instrumentation
- Identify upcoming risk and initiate mitigation plan to control the possible issues which may hamper on planned project outcomes.
- • The candidate is to be responsible for the Project Management support of various projects from conceptual and detailed design stage through engineering, production, testing, dispatch & handover to customer.
- Monitor & ensure the overall progress of projects against schedule and milestones reporting to management, as well as providing early warning of potential slippage, in case of the latter, propose remedial actions so that the contract completion data for the work is not jeopardized.
- To provide professional Customer Service by anticipating and responding to customer queries
- Act as main coordination link between Customer and AGG to resolve escalated issues with respect to allocated Projects.
- Address material and schedule concerns with customers / vendors and factory.
- Be responsible for proper review of the entire Project and processing of variations and claims received from Customer / Factory / Engineering.
- Manage budget, and schedules for various allocated projects.
- Adhere to timelines & ensure efficiency in Project Execution.
- Ensure that, contract execution is handled according to company procedures, QA policy and legal requirements, when relevant.
- Efficient communication and reporting about project progress to internal as well as external stakeholders.
Key Competencies Required:
- Project Planning & Execution tools (BARCHART , GANTT CHART)
Scheduling in MPP (MS Project , MS XL)
- Customer Focused (Periodical reporting of Project status)
- Knowledge of SAP (Order Management, MRP, PR Status, Budget control)