Asst. Manager SalesSao Paulo, Brazil10 yrs plus
Job Id : J2020010002
Company : ACGI
Grade : M06
Qualification : Engineering Graduate ; MBA
The ability to perform the following, though not exhaustive, are a prerequisite for the successful candidate:
- Extensive and thorough knowledge of the pharma market
- Pre-existing relationships with senior level executives in the pharma space who are both decision makers and influencers
- Demonstrated results of an aggressive approach for achieving objectives
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of ENVISA regulations & required solutions for compliance
- Manage Key Account relationships at executive levels
- Monitor and achieve regional overall profitability
- Develop strategic sales plans and negotiating sales contracts
- Assessing and communicating to stakeholders needed requirements for investments, resources and anything else for success
- Understand the solution landscape and ability to articulate ACGI’s USP against competitors.
- Collaborate proactively with ACG group business units to support and execute overall strategic sales plans
- Ensure prompt after sales support
- Payment realization
- Develop OEM accounts
- Provide inputs to Design /Operations teams for product improvements /new product development
- Finding and developing new markets and developing sales.
- Use prospecting and qualifying strategies to generate and reach out to new sales.
- Understand company’s product offerings and create high quality pipeline of new leads and prospect.
- Self-motivated and should have Functional competency with respect to Product knowledge.
Key Competencies Required:
- Market Information
- Good Knowledge of Pharma Industry.
- Good Knowledge of Business Concepts.
- New Market Development and Relationship Management.
Senior Sales ManagerWork from Home, USA10-15 yrs
Job Id : J2020010001
Company : ACPL
Grade : M04/M03
Qualification : MBA
- Prepares Annual Budget for the territory and achieves targeted sales volumes
- Establish, maintain and expand customer base in the area. Identify and actively search for new prospects, analyse the sales potential and plan sales activities for commercial development
- Ensures price realization and collection from the customers as per the credit limits.
- Develop and manage an efficient sales network to improve sales performance
- Regularly visit customers for sales & business development.
- Conduct market research to understand competitors and market trends
- Provide innovative ideas and suggestions to improve the market presence
- Identify new product opportunities at existing and new prospects, coordinate for development of a customized viable solution and steer the concept to commercialization of the same.
- Prepare and develop quarterly rolling forecasts for regular and new products and report the achievement, variances and relevant market information on the same on a monthly basis to zonal/regional sales head Internal process
- Ensure that the CRM is updated accurately and the documentation for all existing and new business opportunities are completed as per the defined policies
- Prepare MIS reports on a regular basis and develop timely action plan to meet the defined targets of the territory
- Updates self with developments in pharma industry and how can the same be capitalized through innovative solutions
Key Competencies Required:
- Sales Strategy & Planning
- Sales Process Management
- Market Mapping
- Customer Development
- Technical Knowledge