Sales EngineerMumbai, India4-10 Years
Job Id : J201910012
Company : AVL
Grade : M07
Qualification : BE (Mechanical / Electronics, Electrical) + MBA Marketing
- Define go-to-market strategy, manage all aspects of product sales marketing including product enhancements, competitive analysis, sales forecast and product positioning
- Responsible for Mailer campaigns, write-ups, presentations to customers.
- Work out paybacks, technical sheets, drawings, etc to customers.
- Analyze latest marketing trends, track competitor activities, provide valuable inputs for fine tuning sales & marketing strategies
- Work closely and regularly with the PM Team to ensure product reach to the preselected customers
- Set priorities of customer visits based on business potential
- Technical analysis of competitor products, pricing & product enhancement strategies,
- Will be responsible to give feedback to principals and report to the PM/HOD on the product penetration and improvements in products on a regular basis
- Overview of logistics & product delivery
- Accountable for the entire region with the support of his key account managers /PM
- Responsible for the collective sales targets of his key account manager
- Keeps a track of the business progress of various products, performance of various customers as per the set targets.
- Support or be responsible for the commercial discussion & sales closing at customers.
- Responsible for branding of ACG & its products with senior people of the customers
- Ensures that all customer needs and demands are well & timely met thereby removing any obstacles towards building business.
- Has to closely work / coordinate with Sales, co-ordination teams, service team to ensure customer delight.
Key Competencies Required:
- Ability to communicate and develop relationship with the buying cycle
- Ability to understand the buying process for capital equipment
- Ability to develop new markets, countries and selection of Agents
- Ability to create and sustain value to the customers